Istanbul is a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Its Old City reflects cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled here. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotel
- Meal Plan – CPAI - Bed & Breakfast basis
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- City tours and transport services by local Coach
- International airfare: Dubai – Istanbul – Dubai
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees . etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
- Visa Charges
Day 01 : Arrive / Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is yours. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 02 : Istanbul Half day City Tour
Pick up at 08:30 am from your hotel Firstly we visit the magnificent Byzantine church of St Sophia, one of the finest architectural works in the world, this church has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians.
Day 03 : Day Free For Leisure . Overnight in Istanbul
Day 04 : Istanbul / Home
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to catch your flight home